Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cheeky~k8

Trap door

This is a drawing of Trap door, an tv programme i liked as a child and still do.

11225464_10153081008050925_7454929764979

I hope my dough model was the inspiration behind this? I like taking some form of credit (not seriously).

I like it, again - I find myself praising your colourful approach. Trap Door wasn't this colourful, yet I still like it and it reminds me of my childhood. Nice to see you included all the weird things, fantastic job!

Keep 'em coming.

Trapdoor had a similar background, but just abit darker than mine.. i had darkened it, but its still abit brighter.. Thank you for your comment.

My pictures always tend to be colourful.

Thank you for your comments. I always prefer to draw a background with most of my pictures if i have time.

Cute drawing! I like the little spider guy. I think it's awesome how you can use so much color and not make everything look like one big mess like some people do. I've always stayed away from color because of that reason hehe Good work!